1kg of Nel/Umi/Biojism/ grass rice removed from the husk
- Rice Husk is 100% pure and organic. No added chemicals or pesticides.
- Rice husk has been found suitable for wide range of domestic as well as industrial applications.
- Rice husk helps in building up soil organic matter (SOM) thus enhancing nutrient retention and water-holding capacity. It is readily available, affordable, sustainable and ecologically sound. It is a local resource, natural and safe to soils, crops, humans, and animals.
- Rice hulls can be put to use as building material, fertilizer, insulation material, or fuel. Rice hulls are part of the chaff of the rice.
- Rice hulls provide effective weed control when mixed into the top ½ to 1-inch of soil. Rice hulls are extremely lightweight. This makes them especially ideal for making soil loose and airy, which helps plants draw the oxygen they need through their roots.
- 1 pack of UMI